Dr. Thao Tran, M.D. is a board certified fellowship trained ophthalmologist who completed her residency in ophthalmology and pediatric fellowship at The University of Illinois at Chicago Eye and Ear Infirmary. She has fifteen years of medical experience and has had a strong patient base in Kenosha for eleven years. She is a well-respected compassionate physician who is opening a new practice in the Libertyville area. She would consider it a privilege to help you meet your ocular medical needs.
Dr. Thao Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Dr. Tran has a combined Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and has completed her medical school training from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She wants to combine both her engineering and medial training background to improve the quality and delivery of eye care.
She has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Hospital (Libertyville, IL)
- St. Catherine Hospital (Kenosha, WI)
- Kenosha Memorial Hospital (Kenosha, WI)
- Aurora Medical Center (Kenosha, WI)
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Advocate Physician Partners
- Aetna PPO, NAP, EPO, POS, HMO
- Beechstreet, Inc PPO
- Blue Medicare Advantage Medicare HMO
- United Healthcare – PPO, PSO, HMO, Navigate
- Cofinity – PPO
- Coventry (Personal Care) – HMO, PPO, POS
- First Health – PPO
- HealthLinh/Unicare – All Products
- HFN – PPO, EPO
- HMO Illinois (Blue Cross)/ Classic Blue/Blue Perform HMO/ Blue Advantage HMO
- Humana PPO, POS
- Humana Advocate Centered Plan
- Humana HMO Premier/ Open Access
- Humana HMO Select/ Illinois Platinum HMO
- Medica Health Plans – 3 plans
- Anthem – 7 plans
- Cigna/ Great-West Healthcare – PPO, EPO. POS, HMO
- MultiPlan, Inc – PPO
- PHCS (Private Health Care) – PPO, Savility
- Illinois Public Aid
- Managed Health Services – WI